For questions or inquiries, please fill out and submit the form below.
Please make sure to fill in the required fields, especially your name and e-mail address.
If your inquiry is made by a representative, please do not forget to provide the name and contact information of the representative.
* Fields marked with this are required to be filled out.
Clover Language Institute (hereinafter referred to as “the Institute”) recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and has established a policy for the protection of personal information, and the entire organization is committed to appropriately protecting personal information.
The basic principles regarding the collection and use of personal information, management methods, and effective means of education, training, and audit are stipulated and implemented as follows:
Basic Principles for Collection, Use, and Provision of Personal Information
- When collecting personal information directly, we will do so by legal and fair means and with the consent of the information owner.
- When collecting personal information, we will clarify the purpose of use and limit the collection to the extent necessary for that purpose.
- We will not collect sensitive information that is highly likely to infringe interests of information owners, unless we have the explicit consent of the information owner or are supported by laws and regulations.
- When we are entrusted or outsource work involving processing of personal information, we will stipulate and follow rules regarding confidentiality of personal information, matters related to subcontract, sharing of responsibility in case of accidents, return and deletion of personal information at the end of the contract, and other matters.
- Personal information shall be used and provided only within the scope of the consent of the information owner to whom the information pertains.
Management of Personal Information
- Personal information obtained by the Institute when it collects directly or is contracted to perform work by outside parties will be kept accurate, and measures will be taken to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage.
- When outsourcing work involving the processing of personal information, the Institute will obtain the consent of the information owner when the outsourcer obtains the personal information and confirm that the information was collected in a lawful and fair manner.
Laws, Regulations, and Other Standards
The Institute will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms related to the protection of personal information, and will strive to continuously improve this policy.
Inquiries from the Information Owner
We will endeavor to respond promptly to inquiries from the information owner regarding the handling of his/her personal information to the extent reasonable.
If you have any questions regarding the contents of this page or would like to confirm your personal information, please contact us at【 phone: +81 (0)6-6533-3072 】.