Does age matter for admission?

Basically, students must be at least 17 years old, as a minimum of 12 years of education equivalent to a high school diploma is required in their home country.
Although we have students of various ages, many students are between the ages of 18 and early 20s.

How much are monthly living expenses?

It depends on the room share and self-catering condition, but the average monthly cost is from JPY 80,000 to 120,000.
(Average) Rent: JPY 30,000 - 50,000, food: JPY 25,000, utilities: JPY 8,000, telephone bill: JPY 5,000, miscellaneous expenses: JPY 10,000 or more

How are classes determined at the time of enrollment?

Students will take a written and oral level check test to determine class placement.

Is there a study room available?

Yes, there is.
It is available on weekdays. They are also used for self-study after school and as a place for exchange between seniors and juniors.

I don’t speak Japanese very well. Can I apply privately?

Our school has staff members who speak Chinese, Vietnamese, English and Nepali.
We will support you with questions and consultations as well as discussing the application procedures with you to ensure that the process goes smoothly.

Can I still apply if I have been in the country more than once in the past?

Yes, you are not disqualified from applying because you have a history of multiple entries into Japan. It depends on your status of residence and status of stay at the time.
Please contact us for details.

What is the difference between EJU and JLPT?

EJU is mainly for those who wish to enter higher educational institutes in Japan and is implemented in June and November each year.
JLPT is implemented in July and December each year with different proficiency levels ranging from N5 to N1.
Some universities and vocational schools offer preferential treatment in terms of tuition and other fees for students who have scored 200 or above on EJU or who have obtained N1 or N2 of the JLPT.

What are the qualifications to apply to a Japanese university?

Applicants must have completed 12 years of schooling in a foreign country or be recognized as having an equivalent or higher educational background.
In addition, the eligibility requirements differ depending on each university or college, such as attendance rate at the Japanese language school, results of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test or Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU), and whether or not the applicant is recommended by the Japanese language school.
(e.g., attendance rate of 90% or higher, JLPT N2 or higher, or EJU score 200 or higher)

Can I have a part-time job in Japan? What kind of part-time jobs are available?

Yes, you can. However, you must obtain permission to engage in activities other than those permitted under your status of residence.
This permission is granted within the scope of activities that do not interfere with your original status of residence (College Student).
International students are allowed to work part-time for up to 28 hours per week as long as it does not interfere with their daily commuting to and from school and their studies.
Many students work at supermarkets, convenience stores, restaurants, food factories, etc., depending on their Japanese language ability.
Part-time work in places where adult entertainment or sex-related businesses are conducted is strictly prohibited.

Is it possible for someone who has never studied Japanese before to enroll?

Students need to master simple Japanese such as hiragana and katakana, greetings and self-introductions.
Many students are highly motivated and enthusiastic about learning Japanese, and many have clearly defined goals for the future.
Therefore, most of them have mastered basic Japanese in their home countries and passed official Japanese language exams before coming to Japan.
In addition, a minimum level of Japanese language proficiency is also necessary for a smooth start to live and study in Japan.